Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas surprise

We had a little secret we had been keeping from the kids (and others). Ryan thought we should just tell them but I thought it would be more fun this way. We let them open this small present on Christmas Eve. Addy was super excited. She has been telling me for months that she really wants another baby brother or sister. We'll see what she gets. I'm hoping for a brother for Luke, honestly, but no matter what, we'll be excited. Estimated due date: July 9th.

17 comments:

Melanie said...

Exciting! And cute announcement!

Alan and Lynette said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are sneaky!!!!

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

We are really excited for you!

Dahlia said...

YAY!!! Congratulations - and what a neat way to tell the kiddos :)

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

San Diego Spendloves said...

It is funny that I should read this because we just got back from vacation and opened your Christmas card. I thought to myself, I wonder if they are going to keep going. Congratulations at this exciting time.

Amy said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! What a lucky baby, to come to such a wonderful family.

Sunny said...

Hooray! We're so excited! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.

Michelle Johnston said...

Wahoo! And way to go with being sneaky. I love it. Congrats and see you soon.

Julie Moore said...

YEAH!!!! How exciting! We're so happy for you and your family :-)!! Are you sick? Do you need anything? I'm finally back from the holiday trip, and I would love to come help you out anytime. Please feel free to call. 228-3558. Jules

Maggie's Madness said...

It is always fun to hear about other people having more babies :) Congrats! That is exciting.

Jessica said...

I am SO excited for you guys! What a brave women!! :)

Josh n' Joni said...

Woo! Congratulations!

Kevin and Emily said...

Wohoo! We are SO EXCITED for you guys. What a blessed little baby to get to come to your awesome family. We love you and hope you are feeling well.

Amy Niebuhr said...

WOW!! Congratulations. I can't believe you are going to have 5 kids. That is awesome. I love the way you told the kids. You are such a good mom.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys!

-Tiff

Anonymous said...

congrats congrats christy, ryan and the kiddos! loved your card: the wonderful pics, and i think, ryan's creative graphic word image.

luvs, treen