Sunday, August 26, 2012



We are still alive but I've let the blog virtually die. I feel really bad about it, especially since Ryan even gave me a hard time about really missing it. I promised him I would be better about updating it more regularly and maybe even throwing in a few catch up pictures from this summer. Here goes nothing...

Dance recital. Claire fell sound asleep on the way there and it took us several minutes to wake her up. What finally worked--shoving some sour candy in her mouth. We were all laughing pretty hard about her reaction to the candy and how totally sound asleep she was before that. The recital was a hit. 



Camping with some good friends who have 4 darling little girlies of their own Memorial Day weekend. Good times, except Pepper barking half the night at animals outside the tent. Thankfully, Halle took one for the team and shared a tent with our smelly dog. Pretty sure we'll leave Pepper home next time. 



Halle made a super sweet maze using painter's tape on the living room carpet. It took her awhile but she didn't give up. I think it's awesome.



Self-explanatory. Slip-n-slide rocks.



Picking blueberries and raspberries early in the morning. Addy was there, also, but she's become a camera-dodging tween. The blueberries were some of the best I've ever tasted. 

0 comments: