I am currently totally smitten with this little niece of mine. Her name is Alice Claire, a name I couldn't approve of more. I can't get enough of her. Every time my brother sends me a text with a new picture, I can hardly stand it. I feel the need to hop on a plane and fly to California to snuggle her.

Isn't she so darling and dreamy?

She's also helped cement in my mind what I already knew. I am happy with our little brood of five and feel no need to add to it. If I can see a baby this darling and not want to have another of my own, I feel at peace knowing our family is complete.

But that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to steal this little cutie tomorrow...
1 comments:
Awww SO SO SO dreamy and darling! Watch out, I might beat you to it and steal her first. I am closer to CA anyway. Does the fact that I am a total stranger to them matter? Nah. :)
Post a Comment