If you happen to be bored on a Sunday morning before church, you could always put on a play for your parents. Just make sure you use washable markers, unless you want to have whiskers for church.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
4 comments:
First, your kiddos are adorable! I hope you were able to get all that marker off before church!
I was reading your dislike (on your sidebar) about the restless leg syndrome. Payton, due to some sensory issues, is obsessed with weighted blankets. In my research I've read that they also help with restless leg syndrome. So just a thought! There are lots of tutorials online on how to make a weighted blanket.
Sorry this was so random!
That's hilarious. I love Addy's pose. I can't believe you're diaper free!!!
Clever kids as always!
actually mommy it was washable paint...
Post a Comment