Usually, Mia doesn't watch Scooby Doo but every once in a while the older girls beg to watch anything but Dora and I give in. I think that may be the cause of Mia's fear of ghosts. On Sunday they had a lesson on the Holy Ghost in nursery. I guess she was a little freaked out about it, according to her nursery teachers. She kept showing me her handout about the Holy Ghost. Yesterday she was playing with Luke and I heard her say "The Holy Ghost bit Luke!" I then tried to explain to her that was not a possibility and help her understand that the Holy Ghost was not something scary but something that makes us happy and feel good. I guess we won't be watching any Scooby Doo in the near future.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
1 comments:
That is adorable, funny, and sad that she is actually scared all at the same time. You definitely need to write that one in her journal!
Post a Comment