Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy times...


Here's a recent pic of the kids. Halle was blowing bubbles all over the kitchen and they were having fun. It seems like the moments when they are ALL happy and no one is mad or fighting or sad are rare so I had to capture the moment before it passed.

3 comments:

Erin said...

HEy Wilsons! I didn't know you had a blog... yeah.. finally some family online. I'm going to have to "blog stalk" you now.

Kevin and Emily said...

Your family is so good looking Christy and Ryan. What a cute bunch! I am so glad you have a blog- it will be fun to check it out now and then.

Jennifer said...

So I found your blog through a comment you left on Saras... how the heck are things? When did you end up in KS? I think the last time I saw you we bumped into you at Costco and you were preggers with your 3rd girl... wow... doesn't seem like that long ago. James actually mentioned something about you guys over the weekend... crazy. Hope all is well and that you don't mind me keepin tabs.