Monday, March 3, 2008

Early birthday gift

We bought a wagon for Luke for his birthday (3/16) and when it was so beautiful outside on Saturday, Addy convinced us there was really no need to wait to give it to him on his birthday. Who are we kidding? He doesn't know the difference and he really enjoyed having the girls pull him around in it.

7 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

Luke's face is priceless. I love this picture! I can just feel the excitement!!

Jessica said...

Love it! Fun to catch up. Check mine out!

Erin said...

Luke is lookin' sweet! Can't wait to see you guys. We are going to party it up here in Minneapolis!

Erin said...

Hey we can't wait to hang out next weekend with you guys, and for the record it actually has been pretty nice lately. It's suppose to warm up Easter weekend. I'll be in touch.

Stacey said...

That is the best presnt!! I bet your kids will have a ton of fun with that!!

The Fantastic Four said...

Yo Yo...giving a shout out to the Wilsons!! I'm so glad to have found your blog. =) Good to see ya.

Misty said...

We NEED new blogposts